Madcradle Online Limited respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through the adoption of this personal information collection statement (“Personal Information Collection Statement”). It guides and governs how we collect, store, transfer, process and use the Personal Data (as defined hereinafter) collected about you. Please read this carefully to understand our policies and practices as set out in this Personal Information Collection Statement regarding your Personal Data and how we will treat it (the “Policy”). If you do not agree with our Policy, do not enter your Personal Data or register to receive communication from us via Madcradle’s website (“Website”). This Policy may, in our sole discretion, be updated, modified, and changed from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make such updates, modifications, and changes is deemed to be acceptance of such, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
We collect and hold the personal data of our customers to facilitate our business as a provider of related Services and/or products.
The purposes for which personal data relating to our customers may be used are as follows:
- for statistics, communication, marketing, promotional, customer relationship management, public relations and/or direct marketing purposes;
- for application, creation, operation and administration of accounts and records for customers, members or users;
- to handle comments, enquiries and complaints;
- to process billing and payment;
- for identification and verification purposes;
- prevention or detection of crime;
- provisioning of emergency services;
- joint marketing programs with third parties;
- provisioning of our Services by third parties;
- observing any legal, governmental or regulatory requirements including any disclosure or notification requirements, to which we are subject; and
Transfer of Personal Data
Personal data of our customers will be kept confidential but we may disclose and transfer (whether in Hong Kong or abroad) such data to:
- debit-collection agencies or other debt-recovery organizations;
- subsidiaries, associated or related companies, or
- any third party who provides services to us in connection with the operation of our business for the purposes mentioned above, subject to the provisions of the Ordinance;
- law or court order, or as requested by any government or law enforcement authorities,
- or in good faith that disclosure is necessary or advisable to protect the rights or properties of us or other persons
We take appropriate measures to ensure that the Personal Data disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
Changing your Details